SMB HUNAR LEARN & EARN

Share This

Tuesday 10 July 2018

How To Take Front Yoke Measurement From Body



My Dream-My First Rida

Things required

Rida parts

How To Take Front Yoke Measurement From Body

Drafts

Front Yoke Measurement On Rida

Front Yoke

Back Yoke

Nakab

 Gher

Galla Patti

Kas

Cloth Cutting

Cutting Pardi Gher

Cutting Front & Back Yoke & Nakab

Cutting Ghaghro

Stitching

Front & Back Yoke Joining

Nakab & Kas Making

Nakab Joining On Yoke

Kas Joining With Yoke

Galla Patti Joining With Yoke

Gher Hamming

Yoke & Gher Joining

Ghagro-Stitching & Attaching Pocket

Ghagro Stitching, Making Pleats






5 comments:

  1. I got this site from my buddy who informed me about
    this website and now this time I am visiting this web page and reading very informative articles at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this website from my buddy who told me
    on the topic of this web page and at the moment this time I am browsing
    this web site and reading very informative content at this place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanna state that this is very useful, Thanks for taking your time to write
    this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother recommended I might like this blog. He was entirely right.
    This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for
    this information! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this post.
    It was funny. Keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete